Rescheduled due to snow day
Wednesday, March 28th
6:30 - 8:00 PM
Heritage Night (formerly International Night) is a chance for each of us to show off our own culture and learn about the cultures of all of our Sanborn families. There will be a variety of food from around the world, cultural performances, country tables, photo booth with costumes from different countries, currency flag station with various games!!
It takes a village to make these events happen so please volunteer!
Committee Chairs are needed for the Flag, Costume, Currency & Performance committees
please email Rashmi Bajaj email@example.com
How to participate at Heritage Night:
REMINDERS FOR THE NIGHT
1. We encourage you to come in international costumes.
2. If bringing food, it must be single serving/snack size in paper cups. The food cannot require refrigeration. Please also label the food, with the name of country, and if contains NUTs / NUT FREE. We will have horizontal 3x5 frames, where you can insert your paper.
3. Kids will be making crafts at a few of the country tables, please bring a bag to safely bring your items home in.
4. We will be making a currency album for the school, if you would like to donate currency please bring it the evening of the event and leave it with the greeter's at the welcome desk. Be sure to label with country, kid's and parent's name.
5. Please share costumes for the photo booth. You can share them before ( firstname.lastname@example.org) or bring them with you and drop at the costume booth . Please take them after the event
Check out a snippet from last years event!